The Presbyterian Church of Australia in NSW (PCNSW) is part of Christ’s wider universal Church throughout the world.
We are Protestant, Evangelical and Reformed.
We believe that there is One God who is the Creator and Judge of the world. In the fullness of time He has revealed Himself as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
The umbrella organisation for the 300 Presbyterian churches throughout NSW and the ACT based in Sydney’s Surry Hills, we proclaim the Gospel of God and serve the community through:
• local church congregations and home mission stations,
• theological and Christian education,
• our bi-monthly congregational magazine, The Pulse;
• Nursing Homes, Hostels and other Aged Care Ministries,
• Youth Work, Counselling, Child and Family Services,
• University Work and Chaplains,
• Presbyterian Women’s Association;
• and other specific ministries.
THE PRESBYTERIAN Church (NSW) Property Trust has approved what will be the biggest single project ever embarked on by Presbyterian Aged Care in NSW.
While still subject to final approvals required for building contract, construction certificate documentation, bank finance and Aged Care Pricing Commissioner approval of refundable accommodation deposit levels, the Presbyterian Church and its aged care arm Presbyterian Aged Care (PAC) are finally set to proceed on the much anticipated redevelopment of the Scottish Hospital site in Sydney’s Paddington. The full story is avaialble in the PDF below.